|2024/2025 SWEEPSTAKES RULES Win Gasoline
the success and great feedback from the 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023 Sweepstakes, we
return in 2024 and are right back at it again!
SWEEPSTAKES RULES Win Gasoline (the Sweepstake) is open to all legal residents of Canada except for the province of Quebec, and the legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico and all other territories) where prohibited, who have reached the age of majority in their province/territory/state of residence at the time of entry, excluding employees of cody montana media inc. (here in referred as the Sweepstake Sponsor), its parent and affiliated companies, representatives, dealers and agents, advertising, promotion or any other agencies or entities involved with this Sweepstakes, Sweepstake suppliers and judges, and members of their families (parents, siblings, children, and their respective spouses) and/or those residing in the same household (whether related or not) of each of the above are not eligible to enter or win. (Entrant(s)). Void outside of Canada and the United States and where prohibited. Sweepstakes also void where restricted in a manner not satisfied by the publication of these terms and conditions on this website. No purchase necessary nor shall a purchase increase odds of winning.
1. The Sweepstake Period ends on January 31, 2025, at 12:59:59 p.m. (the Sweepstake Closing Date). All times are Eastern Daylight Saving Times. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. The act of entering the Sweepstake constitutes acceptance of the Sweepstake rules and the decisions of the Sweepstake judges, which decisions shall be final and binding upon all entrants.
2. HOW TO ENTER THE Sweepstake Visit the web page https://www.wingasoline.ca and submit the Sweepstake application. Read these Sweepstake rules, and follow the instructions to enter during the Sweepstake period. Limit of one entry per person during the entire Sweepstake period. Only online entries will be accepted.
3. LIMIT OF ENTRY AND CHANCES OF WINNING There is a limit of one entry per person. Multiple Sweepstake entries will not be permitted. If we receive multiple entries by the same person with different email addresses this too is not allowed. They will be notified by email and if it continues, simply disqualified from the sweepstakes proceedings. We want everyone to have one shot at this Sweepstake prize with an even level playing field. It's that simple. Each person who enters the Sweepstake has a chance to win in a percentage determined by proportion to the total number of Sweepstake entries received.
4. PRIZE: Sweepstake winner will receive a $500 gasoline gift card. This prize is not exchangeable for cash and is not transferable.
All expenses not specified herein, including, but not limited to local, provincial, state, or federal taxes on the Prize, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Entry in this Sweepstakes constitutes each entrant's agreement to pay all applicable taxes and comply with all laws.
For any information, you may contact support @ wingasoline.ca
Limiting the generality of the foregoing, the following general conditions apply to the prize: (i) Prize must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable, assignable or convertible to cash (no substitutions, transfers or assignments except as permitted in Sweepstake Sponsors sole and absolute discretion); (ii) Sweepstake Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize or a component thereof for any reason with prize or prize components of equal or greater value; (iii) upon notification from the Sweepstake Sponsor, the declared prize winner will be required to personally take delivery and present adequate personal identification; (iv) declared prize winner is solely responsible for all costs not expressly described herein (v) the prize will only be awarded to the eligible entrants whose full name and valid e-mail address appears on the entry form (vi) the potential winner will be contacted by email by a representative of the Sponsor, and must reply within 72 hours to maintain eligibility. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within this time period or fails to respond to any attempted contact, such potential winner will be disqualified, his/her entry will be declared null and void and the Sweepstake Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to select at random another eligible entry, in which event these provisions shall apply to such other eligible entry.
5. BEFORE BEING DECLARED THE CONFIRMED PRIZE WINNER, the eligible prize winner must sign and return within five (5) business days of notification a declaration and release prepared by the Sweepstake Sponsor, which, among other things: (i) requires them to correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question without mechanical or other aid; (ii) confirms compliance with these rules; (iii) acknowledges acceptance of the prize as awarded; and (iv) agrees to release the releasees from any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses arising from any liability in connection with this Sweepstake, their participations there in and/or the awarding and use/misuse of the prizes or any portion thereof. If the eligible prize winner: (a) fails to correctly answer the mathematical skill-testing question; or (b) fails to return the properly executed declaration and release documents within the specified time, then he/she will be disqualified (and will forfeit all rights to the prizes) and the Sweepstake Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to randomly select another entrant.
6. BANNING The Sweepstake Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, prohibit any person from entering the Sweepstake whom it believes to be abusing the rules. Such abuse includes entering false information and entering more than once with different information.
7. By entering this Sweepstake and/or accepting the prizes, entrants consent to the use of their entry, name, city of residence and/or voice, statements, any photographs or other likenesses for publicity, advertising or informational purposes carried out by the Sweepstake Sponsor and/or its advertising agencies in any medium or format without further notice or compensation.
8. The Sweepstake is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
9. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. All entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of the rules may be disqualified by the Sweepstake Sponsor. Sweepstake Sponsor takes no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, late or destroyed entries, or for typographical or other production errors. Sweepstake Sponsor is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Sweepstake. All entries become the property of the Sweepstake Sponsor and will not be returned.
10. Sweepstake Sponsor is collecting personal information about entrants and will use such personal information for administering this Sweepstake, informational and marketing communications.
11. By entering this Sweepstake, entrants release and hold harmless the Sweepstake Sponsor, its advertising and promotional agencies and the Sweepstake judge(s), their respective affiliates and respective directors, officers, owners, partners, employees, agents, dealers, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively the Releasees) from any liability in connection with this Sweepstake or, if declared a winner, the prize. The winner (a) releases Sweepstake Sponsor, its respective affiliates and respective directors, officers, owners, partners, employees, agents, dealers, representatives, successors and assigns from any and all liability resulting from any incident related to his/her participation in the Sweepstake and acceptance of the prizes. This Sweepstake will be run in accordance with these rules, subject to amendment by Sweepstake Sponsor. Entrants must comply with these rules, and will be deemed to have received and understood the rules by participating in this Sweepstake. The terms of this Sweepstake, as set out in these rules, are not subject to amendment or counter-offer, except as set out herein.
12. Sweepstake Sponsor assumes no responsibility for failure of the internet or the microsites during the promotional period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or traffic congestion on the internet or at any microsite, or any combination there of including any injury or damage to an Entrants or any other persons computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the promotion. The Sweepstake Sponsor assumes no responsibility for computer system, hardware, software, or program malfunctions or other errors, failures, delayed computer transmissions or faulty network connections, whether human or technical in nature. Sponsor is not responsible for late, incorrect, lost, illegible, incomplete, stolen, damaged, misdirected entries or Prize claims. If, in Sponsor's opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties compromise any portion of the Sweepstakes or the integrity of the promotion, Sponsor reserves the right to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes and conduct drawings to award the Prizes using all legitimate and eligible entries received as of the date of action taken by the Sweepstake Sponsor. Sweepstake Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this Sweepstake, or any portion thereof, should a virus, bug or other cause beyond its reasonable control corrupt the security or proper administration of this Sweepstake. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Sweepstake Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. The Sponsor, reserves the right to cancel, amend or suspend this Sweepstake, or to amend these rules, without prior notice or obligation, in the event of any accident, printing, administrative, or other error or any kind, or for any other reason it deems appropriate. The decisions of the Sponsor with respect to all aspects of this Sweepstake are final and binding on all entrants without right of appeal. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, and without prior notice, to adjust any of the dates and/or timeframes stipulated in these rules, for any reason, including volume of entries, or to the extent necessary, for purposes of verifying compliance by any entrant or entry with these rules, or as a result of technical problems, or in light of any other circumstances which, in the opinion of the Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion, affect the proper administration of the Sweepstake as contemplated in these rules.
13. If the identity of an entrant is disputed, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address or postal address submitted at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The individual assigned to the e-mail address for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address is considered the authorized account holder. A selected entrant may be required to provide proof of being the authorized account holder of the e-mail address or postal address associated with the selected entry. All entries must be submitted from a valid e-mail account that may be identified by reverse domain name search. The sole determinant of time for the purposes of receipt of a valid entry in this Sweepstake will be the Sweepstake server machine(s).
14. Governing Law Jurisdiction and Venue. This Agreement will be interpreted, construed, and enforced in all respects in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Sweepstake Entrants irrevocably consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in the courts in Toronto/Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada for all matters arising from or relating to this agreement.
|Sweepstake TERMS + CONDITIONS | PRIVACY
|wingasoline.ca Copyright @ 2024 cmi media inc. site property of sweepstakes.ca All rights reserved.